Monday, February 8, 2010

Goodyear - Please let me ride in your illustrious blimp!

Persistence sometimes pays off, in theory:




The following was then posted into an online "blimp inquiry form" (!) on their website:



They finally wrote back with a series of curious emails: Read On to see the screen shots (cut and paste gets tiresome)


THEY SENT ME A MINI INFLATABLE BLIMP?? Juanito would have been thrilled, but it never arrived!


Surely they could spare another one...








But they did have photos on February 11th; now I'm getting frustrated






I do admire the honesty. And at least they didn't try to arrest me like certain other tire companies... stay tuned for that letter in the imminent future. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow... wow. Way to go Goodyear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's pretty annoying. you think they would have better customer service reps. I wonder who/how much you have to pay to get a ride on the blimp...

    ReplyDelete