Thursday, October 28, 2010

American Mustache Institute - Please let me join your mustachioed ranks!

As I am sure many of you were, I was deeply moved by Mr. Jimmy McMillan's The Rent Is Too Damn High party. I was also thrilled to discover he received a ringing endorsement from the American Mustache Institute, thus prompting the following email:


Shortly after, they replied:


I am now an honorary member of the American Mustache Institute. Jimmy McMillan has nothing on me. 

Also, it is really worth visiting Mr. McMillan's site

1 comment:

  1. The American Mustache Institute applauds you and welcomes you to come vote at www.AmericanMustacheInstitute.org for the "Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year."

    Carry on.

    Dr. Aaron Perlut
    Chairman
    American Mustache Institute
    877-STACHE-1

    ReplyDelete