Tuesday, October 12, 2010

San Francisco Giants - Please sign my baseball card!

In the spirit of post-season baseball:

Several days later, I received the following and nothing more:


Nate isn't a starter - there's no way he's so important that he can't answer a few of my questions. I have taken the liberty of answering them myself in his stead based on careful internet research about his preferences:

1. Chocolate Lava Cake
2. No. 
3. "Hey."
4. Certainly
5. I am colorblind. My favorite color is grayish black. 
6. When I was 12, I accidentally killed my cat with a line drive to the head. He was by far the worst first baseman I've ever played with. 

Fascinating facts, Nate! Thanks for the card, Juanito will be thrilled. 


1 comment:

  1. You got big-timed by Schierholtz! That's it, I'm rooting for the Phillies in the NLCS.

    ReplyDelete